Friday 28 March 2008

It's a small world

Over the last year I've made a few friends online. There's a list on the side of the page so that you can see their blogs if you want to. Well, until this week they've all been kids I've only met online. But something strange has happened. I've never met Pheobe (I only know her because my dad is friends with one her Mum's best friends), but I was reading her blog and on one post there were some photos of her playing with a friend called Charlie. Well, what a surprise I had when I saw them! I know Charlie! She's in my Sing and Sign class. And it turns out that she has a blog all of her own! So now I have a friend online who's also a friend in real life.

That's all I've got time for just now. Next time I promise to tell you a little about my trip to Scotland (in the car!) last weekend, my growing communication expertise, and my continued experiments with walking. Well, I might remember all of those things. (But you might need to remind me if I forget. I'm easily distracted.)


No comments: