Monday 18 May 2009

Online privacy and photographs

If anyone looks here regularly, I thought I should let you know I've made a change to the privacy settings on our photos. All my online photos are on Flickr, and until now I've always had them openly available. Rachael's never been especially comfortable with that. So, after a couple of chats over the weekend, family photos (as opposed to all my random shots) are now marked on Flickr as viewable by "Friends and Family" only. So if you click on the link on the right, where it says "photos galore!", you'll still see plenty of photos but none of Ainsworth. They are still on Flickr, so if we actually know you and you'd like to be able to see them, you can either sign up for a flickr account, and I'll mark you as a friend, or ask me to email you a guest pass.

I'd recommend signing up for an account - Flickr is a great service - but if all you want to do is look, then a guest pass will do just fine.

I've just noticed that all the photos on this blog have disappeared as a result (they were all linked from Flickr to here). Not sure what I'm going to do about that yet.

No comments: